Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY IPad Ate It

There I was, reviewing my post from two days ago on my IPad (instead of my IMac), and POOF....my delicate fingers tapped in the wrong place. And there was NO way to get it back, and I tried. So the following update I posted probably makes no sense, or maybe it didn't anyway....

I was ruminating upon the mystifying fact (to me anyway) that SOME people can watch FOX, and come away with a completely different view of reality than the rest of us. Then I read Juanita Jean's blog and it suddenly became very clear: these viewers probably love Lewis Carroll as much as I do (hence, the Jabberwock).

Alice laughed. “There’s no use trying,” she said: “one can’t believe impossible things.”
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

It's the ONLY explanation that makes sense to me. Normal, sane, educated, open-minded people could not take anything those Fox Folks say as anything BUT fantasy. Or watch it for more than five minutes at a time.......
Thanks, Juanita. http://juanitajean.com/2012/03/18/no-seriously-they-are-through-the-damn-looking-glass/

Also note to self: an IPad doesn't operate the same as a computer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment