Friday, October 23, 2009

FIX THE REPAIRS


Well, not much time to write this morning. I have to take the car back to the dealer service. I have a Nissan Murano, which I absolutely love. Never any problems with it even after 67,000 miles.

I took it in for a complete tuneup, which was over due. This cost a lot of money. Now only 2 or 3 days later I have an annoying hum on the passenger side, up under the hood. Sort of like when you used to put playing cards in the spokes of your bicycle wheels so that you sounded fast. (Or so we thought.) This had better not cost me a thing.

Update: Did you know that leaves caught in an air filter can be very annoying? Duh....but I'm glad that's all it was. The guys were very nice, as always. But more interesting was talking with a feisty gentleman who also had his Murano in for service. His name was Ron and he lives in Yellow Springs. (Hey there, Ron.) Such an interesting conversation: we had a lot in common and talked about politics, religion, and people. But in no particular order. How very JABBERWOCKY.........

No comments:

Post a Comment