Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IQ OF A CREDIT THIEF


Ok, I'm ticked off: some guy in Illinois was having a high old time on my dime. Actually he was using my Chase debit/credit card numbers. I've got the actual piece of plastic in my hand...or I did until I cut it into a million pieces. Ok, maybe only twenty.
Got to give a big "high five" to my bank though: this happened Saturday, and as of today (Wednesday) they can't even manage to get a faxed report from headquarters for me to sign to say "yeah, that's what happened to my money." It's not their money that was stolen, and not their money that won't be there when the automatic payments come out in the next few days. As a matter of fact, I just read on Huffington Post that J PMorgan Chase made umpteen kazillion dollars profit this quarter. Glad that stimulus money could help you out, JP. Now about my $354.00..........

Seriously, I don't know how these guys do it. The credit card thieves, I mean. (I know how the other big guys do it.) If you're going to be big and brazen in your attempt to get something for nothing (again, the thieves) why not do something big? Go buy some nice clothes, jewelry, have a fabulous dinner----on me. Rent a nice car for the weekend, and maybe a rendezvous in a swanky hotel, complete with chocolates on the pillow. Live it up.

What's with the purchases at Walmart? Did you get the car and the motorcycle filled up at Exxon,too? Hope the pizza at Stella
Albino's was good? Beers to go with that? Who needed the gift from the hospital gift shop, and I hope the surgery went well. If I'd known, I would have sent flowers.............

No comments:

Post a Comment