Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PLEASE.....




Folks, I ask for your pity today...and a bottle of Pinot Grigio if you've got one handy. I"m having the master bedroom and bath painted today (and tomorrow!) If the ceilings weren't so darned high.....I do it myself. Then I wouldn't have this migraine. 

The painters are very good: I've had them before. But I learned at that time to NOT discuss politics with a couple of "libertarians" even if they are friends of your parents.  (Surprised they came again, are you?)

And so they toil away blissfully......with the rantings of Rush Limbaugh screeching from the radio they brought with them. Catching a word or two of their "political discussion" is well, a little hard to bear.

I just turn up my Sirius classic rock a little louder.......;-)

2 comments:

  1. That very reason is why I no longer communicate with many of my libertarian family members. I just don't need the hassle anymore arguing with rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.......they can spread a fallacy further than I can spread compost. And mix in my Romney-Ryan supporting cousins...let's just say we're the outsiders in THIS family. Thank you Jeebus!

    ReplyDelete