Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hmmmm…….


Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who announced his presidential bid on Twitter ……….has sent an email to activists declaring that his presidential run “is God’s plan for me.”
"I do not come to you tonight with the ability to speak Spanish," Huckabee said. "But I do speak a common language: I speak Jesus."
"There's a big country out here with millions of Americans who believe in God and are not ashamed to say so," Jindal said. "I would be wary of a president who didn't seek wisdom from the Almighty."
During an appearance on NBC’s  ”Meet The Press” earlier this year, Gov. Kasich explained to host Chuck Todd that he was exploring what the Lord wants before to deciding to enter the race.
Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee recently said “For me, this is not just a political or financial decision, it is a spiritual decision. You know, the only thing worse than not being elected president would be to be elected president without God’s blessing.
“I believe God will make it clear to me if that’s something I’m supposed to do,” Ben Carson told Fox News last August..
“God came to me in a dream. He had a white robe and a white beard, and told me our next president would be another colored man,” said Robertson on “The 700 Club.” “I’m interpreting that to be Dr. Ben Carson. Unless, Barack Obama seeks a third term.”
Jesus knows …..

No comments:

Post a Comment